Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Photos from Don Newcombe Signing

The Don Newcombe signing at at Frank & Son was this passed Saturday June 4th.  You can check out my post and pictures here

After the signing on Saturday I got the following e-mail from Robert M.:

I was able to make the Don Newcombe signing today at Frank & Sons also.  I brought with me a great looking 11X14 black and white photo of Don with Jackie Robinson & Roy Campanella, which all 3 were all part of the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers World Series Champions.  Along with his auto he inscribed "55" Champs.  I also had him sign a baseball for my sports room.

Don was very cool and made sure to reach out for a handshake, which almost never happens with the current players.  Today was another great day for a collector such as myself.  GO DODGERS!


Nice additions to your collection Robert!  Take a look at his pics below.






True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment