Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Do You Want A Kershaw Autograph Signing?


Last month I posted my recap on the Jerry Sands autograph signing at Southbay Cards linked here

Well, Southbay Cards is looking for some feedback.  They want to know if fans would attend a Clayton Kershaw autograph signing at their store.  

If we can have Dodgers Young Pitcher Clayton Kershaw here at Sbaycards for his first Los Angleles Public Signing ,would you purchase an autograph or two??  This signing would be in July or August. You would be able to pre order at sbaycards.com 

E-mail them at sbaycards@aol.com and let them know if you would be interested in attending the signing and purchasing an autograph ticket.  When you e-mail them, let them know you heard about it on the True to the Blue blog!

True to the Blue!

4 comments:

  1. It depends how much it costs.

    What do they mean by 'his first Los Angeles Public Signing'?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with the cost question. I think they mean, first paid appearance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it's $80 like Ethier, forget it. I'd pay $25-$40 though. Now that he has a bobblehead, I'd love to get it signed.

    Kershaw did a paid event at Macy's Northridge in 2009. They probably mean a private signing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, nothing more than $40 and i'm in.
    Dude! I remember reading your post about that signing and being pissed about the cheap Macy's ball and I wasn't even there.

    ReplyDelete