Monday, June 20, 2011

Andre Ethier Autograph Signing - Recap & Photos

This is my third post about the Ramon Martinez, Tommy Lasorda, Andre Ethier signing this past Saturday at Frank & Son.  You can read my post on the Martinez signing here and you can read about the Lasorda signing here

Ethier was scheduled to start his signing at 11:00am and at around 10:55am the staff from Hall of Fame Sports started the line-up by numbers.  My nephew and I were 3rd and 4th in line, so we knew we'd be done quickly and just have to wait for Tommy's signing to begin.  My nephew had an 16x20 photo and an 8x10 photo to get signed.  The 16x20 is of Kemp & Ethier and literally looks like they have a serious Bro-Mance going.  Ethier even asked my nephew, "What's going on here?" when he saw the picture.  My nephew shows him the 8x10 and says to Ethier, "You and Kemp are pretty close in this picture too", Ethier laughs and signs both pictures.  He took a quick picture with my nephew leaning in.  I got an Ethier bat and a 2010 All-Star game ball signed.  Just like when I met Ethier at spring training, he was very personable and was all smiles.  He really comes across as a genuinely nice guy.  There were alot of people there to get Ethier's autograph and of course lots and lots of female Dodger fans.

You can read about my spring training encounter with Ethier here

Take a look at the pictures from Saturday's signing


Ethier getting ready to have a seat

My nephew with Ethier and of course I had to catch the moment when Dre was blinking

Ethier signed 2010 All-Star Game ball with 2010 All-Star inscription

Ethier signed bat with 2009 Silver Slugger inscription

8x10 of TGJ, Kemp & Ethier

16X20 of Kemp & Ethier - This is the picture that made Ethier ask "What's going on here?"

True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment