Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Upcoming Dodger Appearance - Tommy Lasorda


On April 2nd, I posted information about several former Dodgers and a current Dodger making appearances this Spring & Summer at Frank and Son Collectible Show.  linked here

I mentioned that on June 18th the player and/or player was to be announced.  Well, it will be none other than legendary Dodger Manager Tommy Lasorda. Courtesy of Hall of Fame Sports.
Here is the information that is available so far:

June 18, 2011

Tommy Lasorda
2 time World Series Champion
2 Time NL Manager of the Year
2000 Olympic Gold Medal Manager
Hall of Fame 1997
$99 - small flats up to 11x14 & balls
$119 - large flats, minis, caps & equipment
$139 - bats, jerseys & art
$20 personalizations & inscriptions
Appearance time to be announced

Wow, is all I can say at the moment. Pretty big chunk of change for Tommy's autograph.

True to the Blue!


2 comments:

  1. I was wondering what he would charge. That's ridiculous. Tommy signs so often for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DB - he's one that i'm missing from my collection but I don't know if I can bring myself to pay that much. I may have to stalk him in Fullerton or something.

    ReplyDelete