Monday, September 30, 2013

A.J. Ellis Autograph Signing - Photos & Recap


On Saturday September 28, 2013, Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis was scheduled to sign autographs at the Long Beach Coin Expo at the Long Beach Convention Center.  Ellis was scheduled to sign from 11am - 12:30pm.  I arrived early at around 10am so I had time to park and get my will call tickets.  This is the second signing I've been to at the Long Beach Coin Expo and I like they way the organize their events.  They line up everyone based on the number on their autograph ticket.  Luckily, I was in the first five.  A.J. was in a great mood, asked me how I was doing and thanked me for coming out.  I thanked him for his time and told him the team needed to bring it all home this year.  He smiled and shook my hand.

While I already have a few items signed by A.J., I wanted to get the photo of his division clinching homerun signed.  I wrote down the inscription I wanted on a piece of paper and he made sure to get the inscription just the way I wrote it.  Check out the 8x10 photo below.


A.J. Ellis autograph with inscription - NL West Clinching HR 9/19/13

Thanks to A.J. and the Long Beach Coin Expo!

True to the Blue!





No comments:

Post a Comment