Monday, September 16, 2013

Vladimir Guerrero Autograph Signing - Photos & Recap


On Saturday August 17, 2013, Vladimir Guerrero was scheduled to sign autographs at the OC Dugout from 10:30am - 12:30pm.  I arrived an hour before the event was supposed to start and picked up my autograph ticket.  Vlad arrived on time and began signing immediately.  The line was moving quickly and I made my way to the front of the line by 11:15am.  I handed my ball to Vlad, thanked him for his time and was out the door after getting my autograph authenticated by PSA.

Thanks to OC Dugout for another great signing experience.  Their events are always well organized and fan friendly!  Check out a couple more pictures below.

\
Vladimir Guerrero signing my baseball

autographed Vladimir Guerrero ROMLB with 04 MVP inscription

For my recap on OC Dugout's Mike Trout signing click here

True to the Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment