Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wendell Tyler & LeRoy Irvin Autograph Signing - Recap and Photos



On Saturday September 7, 2013, Harry's Dugout hosted an autograph signing of two former Los Angeles Rams.  Running back Wendell Tyler played in Super Bowl XIV for the Rams and was a member of the San Francisco 49ers when they won Super Bowl XIX. Cornerback LeRoy Irvin made the Pro Bowl in 1985 and 1986 and was an All Pro in 1981, 1982, 1985 and 1986.  Both Tyler and Irvin were scheduled to sign from 1pm to 3pm.

As a lifelong Rams fan, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to attend this autograph signing.  I arrived at Harry's Dugout at around 2pm and there will only a couple people in line.  I had previously purchased the 11x14 Sports Illustrated cover you see above.  I had Wendell Tyler sign this with a gold decco paint marker.  He added the #26 LA Rams to his signature without me asking.  Up next I got LeRoy Irvin's autograph on the 8x10 you see below with a silver decco paint marker.  As with almost all signings at Harry's Dugout, I was able to take a picture with Wendell & LeRoy.  Another great experience at Harry's Dugout!



True to the Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment