Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mike Trout Autograph Signing - Recap & Photos


On Saturday August 3, 2013, the OC Dugout hosted an autograph appearance by Mike Trout.  The 2013 A.L. Rookie of the Year was scheduled to appear from 10am to 12pm.  Even though I had purchased my ticket in advance, I decided to arrive early as a huge crowd was expected.  I arrived shortly after 8:30am and the line was already at least 100 deep.  Luckily, I was in the V.I.P. line which also was at least 75 deep at the time I arrived. 

Time seemed to tick by pretty quick and Trout arrived a few minutes before 10am.  He started signing right away but the line wasn't moving too quick.  As part of your autograph ticket purchase, you received a photo op with a professional photographer.  Whenever pictures are involved it definitely keeps the line from moving too quick.  

After about an hour plus, I finally had made my way to the front of the line.  I thanked Mike for his time and his autograph and posed for my pic.  Even though i'm not an Angel fan, I respect his talent.  He is definitely a young superstar!

You can see the 8x10 photo I got signed at the top of this post.  Below you can see the ROMLB I got signed with the 2012 AL.ROY inscription and some other photos.





Trout & Me


True to the Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment