Monday, November 4, 2013

Pick Ups From Dodger Auctions



Last week, I picked up a couple of items from the Dodgers online auction.  The first item I won through the auction was a Joc Pederson autographed baseball.  Joc Pederson was the Dodgers minor league player of the year in 2012 and is one of their top 5 minor league prospects.  In 2013, Pederson was selected to play in the All-Star Futures Game.  As you can see in the picture above his signature is on an official All-Star Futures Game baseball.  The signed ball is MLB Authenticated.

The second item I won in an auction is a Dodger flag.  The flag is also MLB Authenticated.  This flag flew on the rooftop of Wrigley Field during the second half of the 2013 season.  I was really interested in the is item because it was part of historic Wrigley Field.  In 2014, Wrigley Field will turn 100 years old.  Take a look at the flag below. I taped it to my door for this picture so you could see how big it is.


True to the Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment