Monday, November 11, 2013

Reggie Smith and Steve Lyons Autograph Signing - Photos & Recap


On Saturday November 2, 2013, former Dodger Reggie Smith was scheduled to sign autographs at Frank & Son.  The signing was to take place from 11:30am to 12:30pm.  I arrived at around 10:30 and immediately headed to will call to pick up my tickets.  As I entered the events center, an employee of Hall of Fame Sports handed me a ticket for the free Steve Lyons signing.  Once I picked up my will call tickets, I was given another ticket for the Steve Lyons signing because I had purchased my Reggie Smith tickets in advance.  Since Lyons was already signing, I jumped in line.  I had come prepared and got the two cards below signed by Lyons.

Steve Lyons posing for pictures

My two cards signed by Lyons with the "Psycho" inscription.

As 11:30am approached I got in the Reggie Smith autograph line and got my items ready.  Smith arrived on time and began signing right away.  I had already gotten his autograph on my 1981 World Series 16x20 project and wanted to get his autograph on a ROMLB.  Also, before Game 3 of the 2013 NLCS, the Dodgers honored Dusty Baker, Ron Cey, Steve Garvey and Reggie Smith for being the first four teammates to hit 30-home runs or more in the same season.  They accomplished this in 1977.  They posed for a photo before Game 3 and I wanted Reggie to sign it.  It was another great experience put on by Hall of Fame Sports.  Their signings are always pretty well organized.  Take a look at my pictures below.


Reggie Smith auto on ROMLB

Reggie Smith auto on 8x10

True to the Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment