Monday, March 28, 2011

Debut of the Doyer Dog

I watched Fox 11 News reporter Rick Lozano do a remote from Dodger Stadium on Good Day L.A., while I was getting ready for work this morning and I heard him mention a Doyer Dog.  I waited until they went to him again later in the show but he didn't mention it during his next report.  However, according to nbclosangeles the Doyer Dog will make its debut tonight at Dodger Stadium.  The Doyer Dog will be sold at Camacho's stands in the stadium and will consist of an all-beef Dodger Dog, chili, nacho cheese, chopped tomatoes, onions & jalapenos.  I don't know what to think of this but I guess this is another reason the Dodgers trademarked "Doyers" and "Los Doyers".  I don't know if I will try the official Doyer Dog on Opening Day.  Also, Canter's Deli will be replaced by Dodgertown Deli.

Still no word if they will stop playing "Don't Stop Believin" in the bottom of the 8th.  The team sent out a survey a few months back asking mini-plan holders & season ticket holders what they thought.  I guess we'll find out tonight or on Opening Day.

If anyone is going out to tonight's exhibition game against the Angels, let me know if they play "Don't Stop Believin" and/or let me know if you try a Doyer Dog.

True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment