Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Joc Pederson Autograph Signing - Photos and Recap


On Saturday September 9, 2014, Joc Pederson was scheduled to sign autographs at Frank and Son Collectible Show from 10am to 11am.  The signing was co-promoted by OC Dugout and Honabach and Sons.  I had purchased my tickets ahead of time so I arrived at 9:30am to pick up my tickets from will call.

When I arrived the will call line was extremely long and moving slowly!  It took me just about 30-minutes just to pick up my tickets.  Once I received my tickets, I jumped in the VIP line and waited for the signing to start.  At right around 10am, Joc came out from the back and started signing.  He wasn't the most friendly player I've met.  He barely spoke and when he was finished signing my baseball he just placed it on the table in front of him.  To be completely honest, he looked like he wanted to be somewhere else.  It was his first signing, so I'm sure he was a little overwhelmed so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I got two ROMLB signed by Joc to add to my personal collection.  I had previously purchased a Joc Pederson autograph on a 2013 Future Stars Game baseball.  You can tell that his signature has changed some.  Take a look at the pictures below and you will be able to see the difference between the new signature and the older one.

Overall it was a good signing.  The normal Honabach and Sons crew was present but didn't see some of the regular OC Dugout crew.  This could have led to the slow moving will call line.





True to the Blue!







No comments:

Post a Comment