Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Howie Kendrick Autograph Appearance - Photos and Recap


On Saturday June 7, 2014, Howie Kendrick was scheduled to sign autographs at the Cox Solutions Store in Irvine, CA.  Howie was scheduled to appear from 12p to 1pm.  I couldn't pass up on a free signing less than 20 minutes from my house, so I grabbed a ROMLB and headed to the signing.  I arrived around 11am and found the line was over 100 deep.  Members of the Angels Strike Force were handing out wristbands.

I was given wristband 160 and was told the first 200 people in line were guaranteed autographs.  At approximately 11:50am it was announced that Kendrick had arrived and would begin signing early.  The line moved steadily as they allowed 15 people at a time into the store.  Also, no posed photos were allowed and it was a strict one item per person.  These restrictions always keeps the line moving.  It was my first time meeting Kendrick and he appeared very cordial.  I arrived at the front of the line at around 12:45pm.  I shook his hand and thanked him for the autograph.

This signing was very well organized.  Wristbands were handed out to prevent line cutting and there was a designated roped off area for fans to line up.  Take a look at my pictures below.




Follow me on Twitter @TrueToTheBlue81



No comments:

Post a Comment