Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Collin Cowgill, Gary DiSarcina & Dave Hansen Autograph Signing - Photos and Recap


On Saturday June 22, 2014, Stadium Nissan hosted an Angels autograph signing.  Scheduled to sign were Angels outfielder Collin Cowgill, Angel coaches Tom Gregorio, Rick Eckstein, Gary DiSarcina and Dave Hansen.  While I'm not an Angels fan, I couldn't pass up on a free signing only about 15 minutes from my house.

The signing was scheduled to start at 11am, so I arrived at around 10am.  I would guess there were about 45 people in line when I arrived.  Cowgill and the Angels coaches arrived on time and immediately began signing.  I didn't have anything for Rick Eckstein or Tom Gregorio to sign, so I just got Cowgill, DiSarcina and Hansen.  Cowgill and DiSarcina were cordial and I thanked them for their time.  You can see the Cowgill 8x10 I got signed above and the a picture of the DiSarcina card I got signed is down below.  I also got a Dave Hansen's Dodger rookie card signed (see picture below).  When I handed Hansen the card he told me that the glove he is wearing in the photo is in his grandfather's casket.  He said out of respect for his grandfather, he buried him with one of his gloves.  He also commented that the card is also special because it is his first baseball card.



Thanks to the Angels and AM830 for another well organized event.

True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment