Monday, July 1, 2013

Scott Van Slyke Autograph Signing - Photos and Recap


On Saturday June 29, 2013, Hall of Fame Sports hosted a Scott Van Slyke for an autograph signing at Frank and Son.  There were several signings going on at Frank & Son, Harry's Dugout, and out in the community on Saturday.  It had to be one of the busiest signing days I can remember.  After hearing how deep the line was for the free AGon signing at T-Mobile, I decided to hit up Frank & Son.  I just don't have the patience or energy to camp out for a free signing.  I admire those of you that do it though!  I may have to try it in the future.

Van Slyke was scheduled to sign starting at 10:30 am.  I was still unsure if I wanted to pay for this autograph.  However, being that I don't graph at Dodger Stadium and I haven't been to Spring Training since 2011, I decided to pull the trigger and get SVS autograph.  I was about the 20th person in line and SVS started signing immediately.  I had my auto and my PSA certification by 10:45 a.m.  Scott was pretty mellow dude and when he was done signing my 8x10, I shook his hand and thanked him for his time.  Check out my photos below.



8x10 of SVS holding his 1st-hit baseball

True to the Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment