Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Autograph Appearance Shane Mosley & Abner Mares - Photos & Recap


On Saturday February 9, 2013, Sugar Shane Mosley and Abner Mares had autograph signings at Frank & Son.  Mosley is a former lightweight, welterweight and light middleweight champion and Mares is the current WBC Super Bantamweight Champion.  I've always been a big boxing fan so after I left the Jerry West signing, linked here I headed out to Frank & Son.

Due to Raider Fest taking place the same day, there was a massive crowd at Frank & Son but luckily by the time I arrived there were little to no lines for Mosley and Mares.  I had an old program from Mosley's second fight with Oscar De La Hoya and had him sign it with a Gold Deco paint marker.  I thanked Shane and shook his hand and headed over to the Mares line.  I got his signature on two different 8x10's with a Silver Deco paint marker.

Check out the pictures below:






It was a long day heading out to Long Beach for the Jerry West signing and then heading over to Frank & Son for the Mosely & Mares signing but definitely well worth it!

True to the Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment