Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Matt Kemp - "I'm Going for 50-50 Next Year"

During a conference call today with Los Angeles media members, Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp made the bold prediction he was going for a 50-50 season in 2012.

"I'm going to go 50-50 next year. I'm telling you, y'all created a monster. I'm about to get back in the weight room super tough so I can be as strong as I was last year. … Forty-forty is tough, so 50-50 will be even tougher, but anything can happen. I have to set my limits high so I can try to get to them as much as I can. I'm going to try for 50-50, which has never been done."

"I'm serious. If I don't [get there], it means I let y'all down and lied to you, and I don't like being a liar. I know y'all are over there thinking I'm crazy, but hey, I'm trying to take it to another level."

To read Tony Jackson's entire article on ESPNLosAngeles.com click HERE
Watch  the video below:




No comments:

Post a Comment