Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mike Piazza, Tommy Lasorda & Jackie Robinson Jerseys


Last night I had to go to the mall and shop for a birthday gift.  I headed over to the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana, CA and was taking a look around.  Whenever I'm at Main Place, I stop in at the MLB Clubhouse Shop and check out their gear.  The MLB Clubhouse Shop is run by Sports Avenue and Sports Avenue also runs the Dodgers Clubhouse Shop at Universal City Walk and the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park. 

While in the MLB Clubhouse Shop, up on the wall I noticed three Dodger jerseys.  A #31 Mike Piazza jersey, a #42 Jackie Robinson Brooklyn Dodger jersey and a #27 Tommy Lasorda Brooklyn Dodger jersey.  I thought it was really cool to see a Piazza jersey and even better to see a Lasorda Brooklyn Dodger jersey with the #27.  You usually see Lasorda jerseys with the #2 he used as manager of the Dodgers not the number he had as a player.

The jerseys were all $99.99.  Take a look at the picture below.


True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment