Monday, April 28, 2014

Trade with Chavez Ravining



Now that the 2014 MLB season is in full swing, it's not always easy to keep up with posting. However, i'm ready to play catch up and get some posts up that I didn't have a chance to.  A couple months back, I pulled off a trade with Alex over at chavezravining.  He needed some base cards for his 2013 Bowman set so I went through my cards and found about a dozen cards he needed.  I let him know that I had been out of the card game for some time and that I was only looking for Andre Ethier and Matt Kemp cards for my PC or any Dodger cards.  He was nice enough to send over the three Andre Ethier cards you see above and the cards shown below.

Trading with Alex was easy and drama free.  I wouldn't hesitate to do it again in the future.

2 Kershaws and a Kemp

2 Tommy's, Jansen, A.J. Ellis, Mark Ellis and Michael Young 2013 Topps

Chad Billingsley, Paco Rodriguez and Ricky Nolasco 2013 Topps

Follow me on twitter @TrueToTheBlue81

True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment