Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Vince Ferragamo Autograph Appearance - Photos & Recap

Vince Ferragamo signing my two 8x10s

On Saturday February 8, 2014, former LA Rams quarterback Vince Ferragamo was scheduled to make an appearance at the Optometry Practice of Dr. Alex Corbin Liu.  Ferragamo was slated to be there from 2:00pm to 3:00pm.  Since it was a free signing, I didn't want to risk missing out on an autograph so I arrived at around 12:00pm.  There were already a few people in line so I parked and jumped in line.

Ferragamo arrived a few minutes early and began signing for some of Dr. Liu's clients and guests.  Once they were done, they started with those of us in line.  Within 20-minutes I was in and out.  Vince was in a great mood as always and was really talkative with the fans.  He liked my black and white photo and asked that I send a copy to Dr. Liu so he could get it to him.  Take a look at my pictures below to see the two 8x10s I got signed.


Vince throwing a pass in Super Bowl XIV

Photo of Cullen Bryant's TD in Super Bowl XIV signed by Dennis Harrah and Vince Ferragamo


Thanks to Dr. Alex Corbin Liu for hosting another great signing!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming to our signing Saturday!!! I remember vince talking about your cool photo too!! Hope to see you again when Steve Sax comes by this weekend

    ReplyDelete