Sunday, February 2, 2014

2014 Dodgers Fan Fest - Photos and Recap



On Saturday February 1, 2014, the Dodgers hosted their 2014 Fan Fest at Dodger Stadium.  Their new system of selling vouchers for two autographs in exchange for a $10 donation seemed to work and be well organized.  I was lucky enough to purchase a few vouchers but did not end up with some of the bigger names like Yasiel Puig, Matt Kemp, and Carl Crawford.

The first autograph session started at 10:00am and I had a voucher for the Nomar Garciaparra and Javy Guerra line.  For the 11:00am session I had two vouchers for the Hyun-jin Ryu and Ned Colletti line and two vouchers for the Tim Wallach and Shawn Green line.  Luckily I ran into some fellow Dodger graphers and in exchange for one of my Ryu vouchers, Franz G. of gillcardsandbeyond blog agreed to get Ryu's auto on a ROMLB for me.

For the 12:00pm session I had a voucher for the Dee Gordon and Jerry Hairston Jr. line.  The next session started at 1:00pm and I had a voucher for the Charley Steiner and Don Mattingly line.  While waiting for the 2:00pm session to start I saw Alanna Rizzo of SportsNet LA filming some intros and was able to get her autograph on an 8x10.  For the 2:00pm session I had two vouchers for the Rick Monday and Mark McGwire line.  I ran into Steve B. while at Fan Fest and sold him my extra Monday/McGwire voucher. Steve thanks again for the Dee Gordon photo!

The last session was the 3:00pm session and I had two Nick Buss and Eric Karros vouchers.  It was a long day in parking lot B but it was well worth it.  I was able to add several Dodger autographs to my collection and was finally able to add some players that I haven't been able to get in the past.

It was good running in to lots of familiar faces including, Franz G., DodgerBobble, Steve B., Roland L., and David P. from davidsautographsignings blog.  Take a look below at my newest acquisitions.


Nomar Jersey, Hyun-jin Ryu, Tim Wallach, Shawn Green and Eric Karros ROMLB

Mattingly bobblegraph, McGwire bat, Shawn Green bat, Charley Steiner and Ned Colletti cards

Nick Buss(2), Rick Monday, Wallach & Karros all on 8x10

Dee Gordon, Javy Guerra, Jerry Hairston Jr. & Alanna Rizzo all on 8x10






True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment