Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paul Lo Duca and Shawn Green Autograph Signing - Photos and Recap


On Saturday October 12, 2013, former Dodger stars Paul Lo Duca and Shawn Green were scheduled to participate in a meet and greet at the EDCO Recycling and Transfer Center in Signal Hill, California.  Both were scheduled to appear from 11am - 1pm.  Due to the this signing not being heavily advertised, I decided to arrive at 9:30 am and hoped the line wouldn't be too long.

Once I arrived, I got in line and there were only approximately 30 people in front of me.  I was in line with a few other Dodger graphers including DodgerBobble, Clint R. and Alex A.  EDCO Recycling and 710 ESPN radio were holding a environmental fair along with the signing and provided free popcorn, pizza and bottled water.  Thanks to DB for hooking up the extra Shawn Green card and thanks to Clint for hooking up the Lo Duca card!

Both Shawn Green and Paul Lo Duca arrived on time and began signing at 11am.  710 ESPN staff informed everyone that they would sign two items per person.  As I made my way to the front and prepped my items.  I got Lo Duca and Green on ROMLB and one baseball card each.  The line was so short I got back in line again and got two more baseball cards signed by Shawn Green and a photo signed by Paul Lo Duca.  Thanks to Juan for hooking me up with the photo.  After all was said in done I ended up with four items signed by Shawn Green and three by Paul Lo Duca and was done within an hour.

Take a look at my pics below.

Shawn Green auto with 2x All Star inscription

Shawn Green and Paul Lo Duca signed cards

Paul Lo Duca auto with 4x All Star inscription


Shawn Green arriving in his sweet looking TESLA




True to the Blue!






No comments:

Post a Comment