Monday, May 21, 2012

ESPN Sunday Night Baseball Intro - Vin Scully


During tonight's Sunday Night Baseball telecast, ESPN aired this featurette narrated by Vin Scully.  Thanks to chelseafc828 for posting it on youtube. Check out the video below.

"I came through tranistor radios in Flatbush and followed the sunset across the country.
I went passed Ruth with Aaron and between Buckner's legs.
I was there for perfection and with men who limped to greatness.
I've been there in celebration and defeat.
Through changing eras and ages.
And the whole time, you've always been right there with me."
MLB removed the video from YouTube posted by chelseafc828.
However, another YouTube user has posted a version they recorded
from their television.

Check it out:



This is the video which was removed from YouTube



True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment