Monday, May 14, 2012

Dodger Survey



On May 4, 2012, I received an e-mail from the Dodgers asking me to participate in a survey.  The survey was made up of approximately 45 questions.  The questions covered the Dodger Stadium experience, what we as fans would like to see, our likes and our dislikes.  In this post, I will highlight some of the questions I found to be most interesting.
At a typical Dodger home game, what is the normal amount of time you have to wait in line to buy food or beverages at concessions stands?
The choices were:
4-6 minutes
7-9 minutes
10-14 minutes
15-19 minutes
20+ minutes
This next question scared me a bit.
When you are sitting in your seat at Dodger Stadium, what would you like to hear more of between innings?
The choices were:
Fan coordinators in the stands leading cheers and getting fans enthusiastic
Today's popular hits
The sounds of fans talking and cheering
More of Nancy's Beas organ Music
Classic Rock from the 1960s - 1990s
Classic moments in Dodger history
Fan coordinators leading cheers? Really!!?? Please NO!!
The next question was my favorite
What should be done with beach balls at Dodger Stadium?
The choices were:
They should be banned
They should be allowed
Up next was my second favorite question
Which promotional day at Dodger Stadium would interest you most?
Hollywood Stars Game
Old Timers Game
I would love to see an Old Timers Game at Dodger Stadium, I think it would be a good way for the team to honor its past players.




True to the Blue!


<>  <>  <> <> 


 





  




  

<> 












No comments:

Post a Comment