Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Home Opener is Finally Here - Dodger Dogs, Nancy Bea Hefley & Game Day Traditions

The Dodgers 2012 Home Opener is finally here.  Everyone in Dodgertown has been patiently waiting for this day when we celebrate 50 years of Blue Heaven on Earth.  I can't wait to get to the Stadium and enjoy my first Dodger Dog of the season and I look forward to hearing Nancy Bea Hefley on her organ.

I've got my tickets, my new New Era fitted Dodger cap, and some sunflower seeds.  Once at Dodger Stadium, i'll include a Dodgers Magazine, a Dodger Dog & a cold drink.  Those are my game day musts.

What are your game day musts?  What do you HAVE to have while at Dodger Stadium?


Here's Nancy Bea Hefley's rendition of Take Me Out to the Ballgame



True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment