Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 Days & Counting

Here we are, just 6 days until Pitchers & Catchers report to Spring Training.  All over the web there were stories of the Dodgers packing up all their gear into an 18-wheeler and sending it over to Camelback Ranch.  Well, in honor of the Dodgers shipping out all their gear, I figured I'd better go through my personal Dodger gear and make sure I was ready for Spring Training and the upcoming season.  While going through my stuff I came across an Andre Ethier All Star fleece blanket.  This is an extra blanket that has never been taken out of the plastic wrapping.

In an effort to celebrate the start of my blog, I will give away this blanket to the first reader that sends me a picture of themselves in an Andre Ethier jersey or t-shirt.  Heck, even if you are holding an Andre Ethier bobblehead in the picture, I will send you the blanket.  So to be clear, you + anything Ethier in a picture and the blanket is yours! Send it to truetotheblue81@gmail.com.



This is what the blanket looks like...but yours will be unopened.

True to the Blue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment