Monday, May 6, 2013

Pedro Guerrero Autograph Signing - Photos & Recap


On Sunday May 5, 2013, Harry's Dugout hosted an autograph signing with former Dodger great Pedro Guerrero.  The signing was scheduled to take place from 1:00pm till 3:30pm.  I was feeling a little under the weather so I got a late start and didn't arrive until a little after 1:30pm.  There were about 35 people in line ahead of me, so I figured the wait wouldn't be too long.  While in line I got to chop it up with David from David's Autograph Signings. The line was moving pretty quickly and within 1/2 an hour I was inside the shop.  I had planned to get my ROMLB signed but when I saw the 8x10 photo above, I couldn't resist.  I really like these action photos where the player is in color but the rest of the photo is black & white.  Therefore, I got the 8x10 signed and my ROMLB with the "81 WS MVP" inscription.  Take a look at the photos below.

Guerrero signing my ROMLB

Guerrero signing my 8x10



Don't forget, the next signing at Harry's Dugout will be Paul Lo Duca on June 1, 2013

True to the Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment