Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Magic Johnson Autograph Signing - Recap & Photos


On Saturday November 3, 2012, Magic Johnson made an autograph appearance at DodgerFest put on by Hall of Fame Sports  at Frank & Son.  Magic was and is my favorite basketball player and I already have Magic's autograph on a Lakers jersey but had two items I really wanted to get signed.  Therefore, I took this opportunity to get them signed.  Check out the pictures below.


Magic signed my Sports Illustrated with Matt Kemp on the cover.

I've had this Sports Illustrated since in was issued in December of 1992.

Also part of the DodgerFest, Al "the Bull" Ferrara signed free autographs for those who arrived early enough.  Check out the 8x10 photo I had him sign.


Hall of Fame Sports also gave out free gift bags to the first 300 fans in attendance at the signing on Saturday.  My gift bag included the items below.


Individual 12x18 posters of Justin Williams and Jarret Stoll of the L.A. Kings


Individual 12x18 posters of Anze Kopitar and Mike Richards of the L.A. Kings.


A black Lakers bag, a 50th Anniversary Lakers sticker, a Clippers T-shirt, an 12x18 poster of L.A. King Legend Charlie Simmer, a Kings rallly towel, a Lakers magazine, a Lakers magnet schedule, some L.A. Kings trading cards and a DVD of Showtime Boxing matches.

Also included was this 11x17 We Run LA poster featuring Magic, Ethier, Kemp & Kershaw.

True to the Blue!



No comments:

Post a Comment