Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Trayce Thompson Autograph Signing - Photos and Recap


On June 4, 2016, Dodger outfielder Trayce Thompson was scheduled to sign autographs at El Tepeyac restaurant from 11:00am to 12:30pm.  This signing was being promoted by OC Dugout and Honabach and Sons.  This signing was immediately after the Joc Pederson signing that I mentioned in my last post.  It was a short drive on the 60 freeway from Frank and Son Collectible Show.

I arrived around a few minutes after 11am and picked up my tickets from will call.  As I was picking up my tickets my group was called so I got right in line.  Trayce was in good spirits and was interacting with fans as he signed their autographs.  I got Trayce to sign an ORMLB with his Dodger Debut inscription.  Take a look at the picture of the crowd and my signed ball below.

Another smooth signing put on by OC Dugout and Honabach and Sons!

Until the next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment