Monday, January 20, 2014

James Worthy Autograph Signing - Photos & Recap

James Worthy signing my NBA basketball

On Saturday January 18, 2014, James worth was scheduled to sign autographs at Frank & Son from 11:00 am to 12:00pm.  I had previously dropped off my NBA basketball to Honabach and Sons for their private signing with former Laker Byron Scott.  I arrived at Frank & Son at 10:30am to pick up my basketball and will call ticket for the James Worthy signing.  After picking up my tickets I headed to the VIP line and by my estimate I was about thirtieth in line.

James Worthy arrived at around 11:00am and after spending a few minutes in the back, he came out and started signing.  This was my first time attending a James Worthy signing and as a life long Lakers fan, I was glad to scratch this one off my list.  James was very cordial and polite and after he signed my ball I said thank you and he thanked me for coming out.  It was another good signing put on by Honabach and Sons.  I would estimate there were 150-175 people in line for the signing.

Take a look at the photos of my ball below.  Both Byron Scott and James Worthy were members of the Lakers 1985, 1987 and 1988 NBA Championship teams.

Byron Scott auto with 3X NBA Champ inscription

James Worthy auto with HOF '03 inscription

True to the Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment