Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Clayton Kershaw Signing - Photos & Recap


On Wednesday August 1, 2012, Clayton Kershaw had a public autograph signing at Frank & Son's.  The signing was put on by Honabach and Sons and OC Dugout.  Kershaw was originally scheduled to sign from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. but the night before the signing, the start time was changed to 6:00 p.m.  I arrived early by 5:00 p.m. and there were only a few people picking up their tickets at will call.

Kershaw arrived on time and immediately started signing.  He's a quiet guy but definitely made time to chat it up with fans.  I purchased V.I.P. tickets so I went through the line pretty quick. My ticket number was in the high 20's.

As you can see in the picture above, I got Kershaw to sign my 2011 Gold Glove winners picture which Kemp & Ethier had already signed. I also got my ROMLB 2011 All Star Game ball signed by Kershaw.  The ball had already been signed by Kemp and now I just need to add Ethier.

Check out my other pictures below.  Shout out to Michael who helped me pass the time in line.  I met Michael the week before at an auction at the OC Dugout.





 The line & Kershaw walking through the events center

 Kershaw & the world famous Lance from the OC Dugout on the left

Kershaw & Lance again


Kershaw's auto on my 2011 All Star Game ball


Kershaw & Kemp on the 2011 All Star Game ball


True to the Blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment